Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thing you don't know about The Offender

This is just a series of fact about myself. They are not meant for any particular reason. They are just information, put whatever spin on it you like.

I sell my sperm.

I read to the blind.

I don't consider your being offended to be my problem, or something that needs to be treated as important by anyone.

I volunteer at a soup kitchen.

On more than one occasion I have stopped a husband/father being abusive to his wife/family in public. Both with legal mean, and somewhat less that legal means. Situation is very important here.

I am an atheist.

I one tried to pay lip service to a church for a woman I was with.

I am completely estranged from both of my brothers. Wouldn't know them if I passed them on the street.

I was a boxer.

Not a dog person. I distrust how existed they are to see you. Some dogs are alright, the calm ones.

I didn't attend my high-school or either of my college graduations. I saw no point.

I honestly value every reader I have, and ever comment that is posted.

Wonder how many of those people could of guess. Doesn't matter, but I wanted to let you know me just a little better. If you have a question, people ask. I will answer you completely honestly and sincerely. One condition however, don't ask a question you don't really want an answer to.

No comments:

Post a Comment