1. Delisted. Videos of games that are no longer available anywhere.
2. Good idea, bad execution. Sometimes on paper an idea works, but then in practice it does not.
3. Character I want more of. Self explanatory.
4. "Hey, enough with _______". Things that need to go away.
5. Facts games get wrong.
6. Actually educational games. Not about "educational games", but rather games that can teach you something in addition to being a good game. EVO The Search for Eden comes to mind.
7. It seems better now. Somethings are not appreciated when they first release, sometimes they look better a few years down the line.
8. Gaming Controversies. What was controversial? Did it ever really need to be?
9. Thinly Veiled. When a game is about something, but really about something else.