Sunday, January 6, 2013

Eating at Islands.

I love eating at Islands. They have good burgers, and some of the best french fries around these parts. I go with friends often to enjoy a meal. In short, I am a fan of this chain.


I ate there today. Drank about 12 diet cokes, ate my fill of bottomless fries. Had a good burger, looked something like this.


However, while the food was great (as always), there was one thing that seemed a bit off. While eating I noticed a waitress. She looked a bit overdone, with her large fake tits and overly tight clothing. She was not serving my section, but was in the section just one over. What bothered me about her, was that in her very tight pants, there seemed to be a huge cock. So she was a transvestite.

Now that is there life choice, and I take no issue with that. People should do what they want. However, it seems like some slightly less tight pants might be in order. Might be wrong, but I don't think anyone wants a huge cock in there face while eating. Just a thought.

Then again, it could of been a woman play a joke on the costumers. I don't know, I didn't ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment