Sunday, August 19, 2012

My two new series.

As readers of this blog will know, I have started making youtube videos. I have decided to start two series of videos. Both are intended to be funny, a bit ranting, and more than likely a bit offensive, much like this blog. Looking to get feedback on both.

The first was inspired by my previous blog entry, it is a series about the various breeds of douchebags. This one I intend to make on a regular basis, as there are many kinds of douchebags, and all of them piss me off. If you have a particular douche you would like done, please due tell. Here is the first of the series:

The second series is just about questions. Questions being asked. This series is not meant to happen very often, as it will only happen when I have question on a subject. Here are my first few questions on a subject:

I know neither are perfect, and my skills are still being sharpened (clearly). However, I hope to make you laugh, and welcome feedback of all kinds. 

1 comment:

  1. Bad mannered gaming douchebags. You know who I'm talking about.

    ReplyDelete