Sunday, December 5, 2021

I want...

 I want a toilet with a built in scale. Not to weigh the person on the toilet. Just to weight the contents of the toilet. Could add a way to see the volume too. Be nice to know if really did break your old record.

I want a game controller that measures the vital signs of the user. Also, the pressure they are holding the controller with. I want to know what games are really the most stressful. 

 I want a streaming service that only has television show that lasted one season. A streaming service of failure. 

 I want a special feature that just tells you how much everyone was paid. So you could see how over paid the stars are, and how underpaid everyone else is. 

I want an online store that will tell you which product reviews are fake. 

I want...

No comments:

Post a Comment