Sunday, June 2, 2019

My Dream List For Playstation Classic.

Well, some people asked, so I guess I will answer. This is the 20 games I would have put on the Playstation Classic. This is just my list, I have no idea how attainable any of the games would have been. This is also just what I would have wanted, my list has no interest in what would have been marketable.

  1. Mega Man Legends 
  2. Mega Man Legends 2
  3. Final Fantasy 9
  4. Kings Field 2 USA
  5. Armored Core
  6. Armored Core: Project Phantasma
  7. Castlevania Symphony of the Night
  8. Mega Man X4
  9. Tekken 3
  10. Tail of the Sun
  11. Wild Arms 
  12. Gran Turismo 2
  13. Intelligent Qube
  14. Saga Frontier
  15. Suikoden 2
  16. Chrono Cross 
  17. Metal Gear Solid
  18. Azure Dreams
  19. Alundra
  20. Breath of Fire 3
That is my list. I assumed it would still be bound by 20. If not bound there are other games I might add, Vandal Hearts, Twisted Metal 1/2, and many more.

You can see I tend toward RPGs much more than other genres. I would be shocked if anyone else liked this list. 

No comments:

Post a Comment