Sunday, June 23, 2019

Final Fantasy 7

I didn't intend to play more of Final Fantasy 7 then it took to make my video. I got it cheap on Xbox 1 during there E3 sale. Yes, I do own the original PS1 version (a very rare time I pre-ordered a game), but I have no way to record footage off a that.

I didn't really intend to play more than that first hour or so, however, I find myself being drawn in. This is the first time playing it in about a decade, and I find myself wanting to play more. I just finished the bit where you visit Red XIII hippie commune.

Not sure what is drawing me in, as I have many times in the past expressed that I think Final Fantasy 7 is one of the lesser entries in the series. However, I find myself driven to play more.

Also I find it odd, as I seem to have forgotten the order of events. I had in my mind, the hippie commune part happening very soon after leaving Midgar. Like it was just one town after Cloud tells his (wrong) story. I guess 10 years between playing will do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment