Thursday, April 23, 2015

Eating at Chili's.

 Chili's a place you go to get just passable ribs. It is never great, but it is inexpensive. However, I recently found out they consider it a burden to take payment in cash.

The other day I went to Chili's. Had a average meal. Then wanted to get the check. The waitress informed me that "you pay using the machine at the edge of the table". She walks away and I look at it.
After a minute or two it becomes clear this is a credit or debit only.

So I signal the waitress over, and explain that I intended to pay in cash. She was clearly pissed and said "Well, I guess we can take cash, if you can't like use a card for some reason". When did taking cash as payment become a burden?

It is likely that I will never return to Chili's. The food is just not worth the attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment