Saturday, September 7, 2013

3ds Problems.

Recently I attempted to use the "eshop" available on the 3ds handheld. This can only be accessed through a wireless network. It was a frustrating experience, to say the very least.

First problem with this is that I lack a wireless network in my home, and have no interest in getting one. So I had to go down to the local hospital to use their wireless internet connection. At this point this is already a huge pain in the ass. Now their is the slow download speeds and constant disconnections to deal with. All of which lead to a headache, and was not a worthwhile experience.

This was so frustrating that I made a little video to make a small suggestion to Nintendo. This video does have some yelling and is just a bit NSFW.


I really would just like to be able to download the things I bought. Is that so unreasonable?

No comments:

Post a Comment