Sunday, July 18, 2021

Home Depot Warranties are a SCAM!

 Since June 20th my washing machine has been broken. I bought it at Home Depot, and I bought an extended warranty. Home Depot has scheduled to come and repair my unit four times, and no showed each time and did not call to cancel. Call them results in all kind of "Oh, this shouldn't happen", "This is not how things usually go", but it never results in anything happening. 

 I have no choice but to go to a laundromat. The one closest to me is 7.75$ a load. At this point I think it would have been cheaper to pay for an independent repairman. To say nothing of the time wasted at the location.

I will never buy another product at Home Depot. I will do whatever I can to help people avoid buying at Home Depot. Currently considering contacting a lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment