Monday, August 31, 2015

Different Gym.

I workout at 24 Hour Fitness six times a week. This week the one I go to is undergoing some kind of construction. So I have to go to another 24 Hour Fitness in the area. It is one that cost more to go to called a "24 Hour Fitness Sport", but I get to go there for no additional money during the construction. It is a... mixed experience.

On the good side it is slightly closer to my home. Having only recently opened, all the equipment is very new. Seems very clean inside, being new it doesn't have that "gym smell" yet. Most of the staff is new and young and look like high priced prostitutes.

Not all of it is good. While the equipment is new, most of it does not clearly mark the amount of weight you are using. Instead of being marked with either pounds or kilograms, the weights are completely unmarked. Most of the equipment is made by a company called "Hoist" it seems, guess they haven't figured out how incremental weights work. Also, it is too bright inside this location. The layout is also different, but that is minor, just takes some getting used to. Also, the staff is rather stuck up.

I really want to get back to my old gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment