Sunday, November 22, 2020

Can We All Calm Down?

For the second time in recent memory I have an encounter with a hostile person while shopping. The details don't matter, I did my best not to escalate the situation. Having this happen again leads me to think that we all just need to calm down. 

The world is a very stressful place right now. The situation doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. So can we all just step back? Can we all just take a moment to think before flying off the handle?

The stress part is only going to get worse. We are heading into the holidays, and that is bad time for everyone I have ever meet. We got to avoid the plague, while trying to shop in large crowds, to buy things for people we mostly can't stand.

So before anyone chooses to engage, can we all just take a moment to ask if our issue really matters that much? 

No comments:

Post a Comment