This is series of things that I just do not understand. Maybe you good readers out there can shed some light on some of these topics.
Foot fetish. Yeah, everyone is into something and that is fine. Why feet though? Were you always into them, or did it just come along at some point? What about the women that are give in to this, do you really get anything out it? There are certainly stranger things out there, but this one is kind of common, and has always baffled me.
Team sports. Bunch of dudes get together and play with their balls, and for some reason people want to watch it. In fact people seem to be very devoted to various sports teams. If you are gambling on every game, then I understand the interest. If you aren't betting, then why do you care?
The dudes that thing the stripper/hooker really likes him. It is possible, but highly unlikely. She is doing whatever she has to get money for her kid, or for her next fix, or whatever else. She saw you were weak, lonely, willing to believe the bullshit, so she lays it on thick. How does anyone really fall for this?
People that make of show of saying grace even at a fast food restaurant. Your ordering off the value menu, clearly god hasn't been on your side lately. There is a time and a place for this kind of thing, at home, with your family. Why do you need to do this in public? If you must do it in public, why do you need to make such a show out of it?
Bleach blondes. Blonde hair looks good a very small number of people. Yet a huge number of people bleach their hair. What is the rational for doing this?
Well last week we did the worst, so now here is the best.
5. In-N-Out's Double Double. This would be higher, but it is regional, only on the west coast (and parts of Nevada and Arizona). Nothing fancy here, just your basic burger, but very well made. They claim it is all fresh, and it does taste as if that is true.
4. Del Taco's Macho Combo Burrito. This comes in several variations. They are all decent. This is mostly here because it is a good value.
3. Jack in the Box's Sourdough Jack. Tomatoes, bacon, and Swiss cheese on sourdough bread. Tasty, and a bit different from your average burger.
2. Popeye's Fried Chicken. Of the chain chicken you can get this is the best. The only thing better would be making it yourself.
1. Carl's Jr's Prime Rib burger. While I doubt it was really "prime rib" on it, it was tasty. With grilled onions, horseradish, Swiss cheese, on a Ciabatta roll. They last made it in 2008, and I honestly miss it.