Sunday, December 30, 2012

Personal Bullshit

Sorry folks, there are no jokes today. Just want to share a few details of my personal hell with you all. Maybe you don't want to hear it, but I need somewhere to say it, and here it all is.

First I am very sick. I have been since last week and my last post. It is a week later and I am still doing fairly bad. I have a lot of pressure in my chest, my ribs hurt form couching and nothing ever coming up. It seem likely I need doctor, but I have no insurance and less money. So lets hope some vitamin C is enough to get me back on a healthy path. If it doesn't, then I guess I might just learn that last punchline.

Second my brother's wife just had their first child. It is a little girl. Knowing the two of them, the best name the child could have is "future abuse victim".  Seems criminal that a pair like them can have a child with no one doing anything to stop them. Well too late now, in 16-18 year the child will be a problem for the state. Sometimes an abortion would be a better solution for all parties involved.

Thirdly, and lastly, I think I have lost my woman. No point in details here. How can I explain something I don't fully understand? She might be gone, but I still love her. Might not matter to her if I love her, but I do and always will.

Well that is all my sad bullshit. Sorry for the lack of humor. Next week, and next year we will laugh together again. Happy New year, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays. On New Years, have a drink for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment