Sunday, July 26, 2015

Song Parody "Do you wanna do some blow man"

Do you wanna do some blow man?
Come on, let's go get high!
I never see when I'm snow blind.
Come on do a line
It's like the world fades away.

We got ourselves an eight ball
And now its gone
Did we snort that fast, why?

Do you wanna do some blow man?
Just a one line of blow man...

 Go away, junkie.

Can't too high...

Do you wanna do some blow man?
Do some lines around the halls?
I think nose bleed is overdue
I've started talking to
The rats in the walls!

I get a little burnt out.
All these dull razors
I just lost several days
(Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock)

Cocaine I need in there
I don't know how long its been
They say, "Do another line, " and I'm trying to
I'm coked out here for you
Just let me die

We only have five grams
It's just you and me
What are we gonna do?

Do you wanna do some blow man? [sniff]

No comments:

Post a Comment