Well last week we did the worst, so now here is the best.
5. In-N-Out's Double Double. This would be higher, but it is regional, only on the west coast (and parts of Nevada and Arizona). Nothing fancy here, just your basic burger, but very well made. They claim it is all fresh, and it does taste as if that is true.
4. Del Taco's Macho Combo Burrito. This comes in several variations. They are all decent. This is mostly here because it is a good value.
3. Jack in the Box's Sourdough Jack. Tomatoes, bacon, and Swiss cheese on sourdough bread. Tasty, and a bit different from your average burger.
2. Popeye's Fried Chicken. Of the chain chicken you can get this is the best. The only thing better would be making it yourself.
1. Carl's Jr's Prime Rib burger. While I doubt it was really "prime rib" on it, it was tasty. With grilled onions, horseradish, Swiss cheese, on a Ciabatta roll. They last made it in 2008, and I honestly miss it.