Sunday, January 13, 2013

Answering a few questions.

Every so often I get question from people about myself and this blog. So rather than answering them on a repeated basis, we are going to answer the more common of them right here for all to see. These are questions about myself, about this blog, about my youtube videos. This seemed like the best place to answer them.

Q: Why do you do this?

A: I am unemployed and hoping to get some money out of it.

Q: Have you gotten any money out of this?

A: No. Not yet. Guess I need more readers/viewers/fans.

Q: Why are your videos always photo-montages?

A: Because I don't have a camera that does good video. Also youtube won't let you monetize videos with footage from video games or television or movies. So I am stuck with photo-montages for the time being. Honestly I would like to move on to something a bit more complex. 

Q: Where are you from?

A: Southern California. Its too damn hot.

Q: You seem angry in your posts/videos, are you really that upset?

A: Sometimes, but usually it is just for comedic effect. Exaggeration is a useful tool in comedy.

Q: I found something you said/wrote offensive, what do you plan to do about it?

A: Not a damn thing.

Q: Why do you have so much negativity toward ___________?

A: Well one of two options. Either I have major psychotic hatred for that subject, or I am frequently inspired form over exposure to it. Not sure if there is really a difference between the two options.

Q: Where do you get your ideas from?

A: From the voices in my head. I wish they would quiet down sometimes.

Q: Do you take requests?

A: Sometimes, if they strike my fancy.

If you have a question, please ask, maybe we could do this again. I read every comment I get, and I love any feedback. Good, or bad, I want to hear what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment