Sunday, April 28, 2019

No idea.

Ever had a good idea, but then by the time you can record it in some fashion it is gone? That is what happened to my topic today. It is frustrating to say the least.

I was at the gym, and something happened. I don't remember what it was. However, I know I thought well there is a topic I mine for some humor. Sadly, being the gym, I had no pen or paper, and I don't bring my phone to the gym. Then I got home, and was greeted with some other bullshit. Which lead directly to now. I got nothing folks.

Trying to think of ways to prevent this from ever happening again. I can't bring a pad of paper with me to the gym, as it would get sweat soaked. I don't bring my phone, because I am there to workout, not talk to anyone, or play with the other functions of my phone. Could bring a pen, and write it on myself, however the sweat again becomes a problem.

So now instead I stuck posting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment