Sunday, November 4, 2018

Dealing with a troll.

I used to go on a little forum. I was invited there by a friend. However it was not my kind of place, it was not a fan forum it was instead a "fanboy" forum. Specifically, it was for the Final Fantasy series, with most of them only interested in the 7th and 8th in the series, no accounting for taste.

This was not a great place to go. It was the kind of place that treated any opinion that varied from the majority as trolling. Sad to see a place like that. So after much harassment, mostly by the staff, I decided to leave and let them have their little safe space. However, I guess that wasn't good enough as one of them thought it was a good idea to continue the harassment off of their forum. This anger little boy made a big mistake.

So to take care of the situation, I warned him that there would be consequences to his actions. He continued despite my warnings. So as he likes to boast of being a soldier, whoever, he has never actually served in any military. So I reported him for stolen valor, which is a felony. I then went down to the local veteran's bar and got the real actual soldiers worked up, and many of them reported him too.

Well, I feel better about the situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment