Monday, March 14, 2016

Abortions

Ok, I got an idea to float here, might not be the most popular idea ever, but based on what I am hearing in this thread it might work out for all parties involved. So condoms make sex feel far less good, and the women here (and I assume else where) not loving the hormonal birth control.

So what I think we need is cheaper abortions. Stay with me on this for a second. Lets say for a moment you are in a long term relationship, so you aren't worried about STDs, but are worried about having children you don't want. Now abortions cost 500$ or so, what if we could get that price down? Get it to 20-40$ a pop, then you could have all the unprotected sex you want without having to deal with condoms or pills. As bonus, think of the shot in the arm it could be for stem-cell research.

Just an idea I wanted to float. Trying to think of a way to get both sides happy. Sex shouldn't be something to worry about, it should a regular and relaxing activity. 


*Posted this on a forum and was called a troll. I am no troll, but she was a bitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment