Saturday, June 29, 2013

Something a little more personal.

Earlier this past month was the 2nd year anniversary of this blog. This is not big deal, nor should anyone really care. However, I thought in honor of this little non-event that I would let the readers I have in on my life just a little. So there won't be much in the way of jokes this week.


I write this blog on a laptop from 2005. This is so I can write while laying down. This is also the computer I spend the most time on. It is old, and getting more than a bit slow. However, it still functions with no major problems, and I can't afford to replace it anyway. It was a powerful machine back in its day.


This is the truck I drive. This truck is old, but still runs well. You may remember a blog about the troubles of owning a truck, this was indeed the inspiration. In a couple more years it won't need to smog-checked anymore, that will be nice.



Here are the desktops I make my videos on. You will also see the mic I use to record with, and yes I know I need a better mic. The one on the left is newer, and the one I use to PC game. The right one is mostly for archiving. Also in this picture is a notebook where I write down ideas for blogs and videos, and ideas can strike at very odd times.

Sorry for the short blog, it is not easy to share things about myself. I willing to answer any question that anyone might have. So please do let me know what you would like to know.  Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey glad to read this. I've been away from blogging for a bit but congrats on your two year anniversary!

    ReplyDelete